8.24.2008

How God Does Things

“It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things.” ~Donald Miller

After a full Saturday of errands, shopping, preparation for Sunday and general busy-ness, I'm looking forward to Sunday: time at church, time with family, and time with children I love.

Most especially, I look forward to quiet time, where I can sit and think, listen and feel the spirit. It's during quiet moments that those simple, life-changing things happen.

Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

hoLLy said...

happy sunday to you too! i love just relaxing and being with my family on sunday afternoons.

MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

I didn't love Sunday until I was a mom! Now I relish it.

Where do you find your wonderful quotes and how do you get the church pictures for your blog?

Yours has quickly become one of my favorite sites - thank you!

Ashley said...

thanks for this great quote. i put a lot of the quotes from your blog onto my facebook!

Mia said...

Hope you had a wonderful Sunday.

Unknown said...

once again, love the quote! :)

Cammie said...

Even a little quiet time is better than none. Here's to Sunday afternoons!