6.20.2007

Life is Good




I love the Life is Good t-shirt line. They have other stuff too but if you haven't seen it, check it out at http://www.lifeisgood.com/. I have probably too many of their t-shirts but I love them all. They are comfy, cute and offer the sentiment "Life is good". This is one that I ordered for each family member when we went off to the beach in May. I think it spoke to how it really was when we went -- everything was thrown into the cars but the family ties were there and life sure was good, especially at the beach. We all love Jake, the smiley guy featured on all the shirts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love all of my life is good shirts, and we know maya loves jake to death. cute stuff.

Darleen said...

Those are really cute tees! And silly!

Kristi said...

Cute t-shirt. I need to go check out the site...

hoLLy said...

I have never seen these tees before-way cute!