6.22.2007

Still Funny

A year or two back, I (and the rest of the country) was following Utah's Ken Jennings very closely as he continued with his months-long 'Jeopardy' run. I was always amazed when he could come up with an answer to a question that I never did understand -- one time the answer was 'The Venerable Bede' -- I still don't get what the question was. Anyhow, one of the things I liked most about him was that he had a funny sense of humor and seemed pretty humble (although who really knows, right?) about how well he was doing. Check out this clip and laugh.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

ken is such a cutie pie, smartie pants. i remember being obsessed with watching him on jeopardy!

Jori said...

Ha! that was SO funny! I love it! I didn't watch him on Jeopardy. Just from news clips I thought he seemed kind of nerdie, but he seems like a pretty cool customer!

Jori said...

I just had Ryan come in and watch this, he thought it was funny stuff.

hoLLy said...

I still don't get why that wasn't the right answer. Sounded right to me!

Kristi said...

I made Nolan watch this, too--we both got a good laugh. He's a clever guy.