9.05.2007

Ah! Smell that Good Canadian Air!

I'm up in Alberta with my parents right now because on Friday, my nephew Eric and fiancee Jacquie will be sealed in the temple in Cardston. I couldn't miss that.

And of course, while I'm here, I'll be stocking up on my favorites: Scotch mints, Smarties (not the same as in the US), Caramilk, and KinderSurprise Eggs. My mouth is watering just thinking about that good Canadian candy!
I'll take lots of pics and let you all see the beautiful bride and groom and the rest of the family once I get back home on Monday.

Hug those kiddoes for me -- I'm missing my little ones!

16 comments:

Jori said...

Have a good time Jan! We will miss you.

Hayley said...

Have a fun time! That temple is a beauty!

Unknown said...

give everyone hugs and kisses from me. and don't be shy with the caramilks, either! :)

Rebecca said...

Oh hugs and kisses from me too please!!!!

Emily John said...

Have fun! Enjoy your vacation! Can't wait to hear all about it!

hoLLy said...

have fun up there!

Kristi said...

Yay for you--I hope you are having such a great trip! Have fun wiht your family :)

Holly O. said...

I'm sure the little ones miss you too! Have fun.

tiburon said...

Have a super fantastic time! Don't forget the Macintosh! :)

Mel said...

I've had the smarties from Canada, good stuff. One of my kids from last year brought some for us. Enjoy your vacation. What a fun time.

Nat Lud said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear about it. Wish candies could be e-mailed! :)

Maren said...

Yay Canada! I'm glad you had a safe trip! I got the clothes yesterday and posted all about it today! :D Thank you so much Jan! Enjoy that Canadian Chocolate! :D Once I'm situated up there again I can be your supplier! hehe!

Heather said...

Good for you, sounds like a great time, candy, family, temple...those kiddies (and their momma) will miss you I'm sure.

hoLLy said...

Hope you have a wonderful time there!

Darleen said...

Wow!! What a beautiful and unique looking temple. It looks like King Solomon's temple. Have fun!!!

tara said...

Hope you are having a fabulous time Jan!! I've never even seen a pic. of that temple before. It's beautiful. Enjoy your little vacation:)