10.15.2007

Blessed for Sure

After an endless internal debate over this gorgeous necklace, (do I need it? do I deserve it? Not really. But I want it!) I have finally ordered my Blessed necklace from Lisa Leonard. She does beautiful things, and I know I have posted about her and her jewelery before, but now this one is on the way to me! (or it will be once she makes it!) And I am so excited.

I have had kind of a bummer week too -- (seems to have been pretty common -- last week was a rough one for many) and I have decided I need to be much more aware of how blessed I really am. I have so much and I am grateful. But I'm hoping wearing this lovely piece of jewelery will be an ongoing reminder to me to stop whining, buck up and go on, remembering how lucky and grateful I am. Because I am. I just forget sometimes.

Somehow this little necklace has spoken to me -- I love it and will let you know how it looks when I see it in person. Can't wait!

15 comments:

Emily John said...

Oh that is so pretty...of course you must have it! You are so blessed and you bless those around you and those you blog with :)

Unknown said...

love love love it! and you definitely deserve it!

Jori said...

You are such a sweet heart you deserve it. I want one too. I hope you have a better week.:)

Heather said...

What a cute necklace, I'm so glad you got it!

tiburon said...

Great necklace! I am sure it will look great on you :)

Mel said...

I just love that necklace. I think you definitely deserve it.

Melissa said...

You deserve it...glad you bought it for yourself. We are blessed...even if somedays we whine about our trials!

Hayley said...

see, this is why i think you need that necklace. to remind yourself constantly how blessed you are. in fact, i may just need one myself. as i was suffering too, last week. (any excuse jan. any excuse!)

Holly O. said...

I'm so glad you went for it!! Post pictures of your cute self wearing it when it is delivered.

Kristi said...

That necklace is fabulous and you definitely deserve it! I hope you have a better week (let me know if you need any cookies :)

Maren said...

Excellent choice. You totally deserve it. It's good to recognize the blessings God has given us. :) Enjoy!

hoLLy said...

such a beautiful necklace! and btw, your blog is adorable. have i already said that? i don't know, but if i did, sorry for the repeat:)

tara said...

beautiful Jan. If it speaks to you, you must listen. It would be RUDE not to comply:)

Cammie said...

Beautiful. I saw a post on Natalie's blog featuring this necklace. I'm glad you got it. You deserve it!

Jan said...

Oh, I love Tara's outlook here -- it WOULD be rude to ignore it when I've been spoken to!! hee hee!