10.25.2007

Cute Templates







For those of you who haven't yet carved your pumpkin, check these out. I was browsing the HGTV site and thought they looked fun. There are many people who are creative and artistic enough on their own and who wouldn't need something like this. Not me. I'm definitely not artistic and creative and I love these -- slap the template on the pumpkin and you're good to go. There are lots of fun things to choose from -- these are just a few examples. Check them out here.

7 comments:

Emily John said...

Cute.I went and bought a carving kit this year. Usually my pumpkin end up with the same boring face.

Heather said...

Very cute, I'll check those out. I liked the Natalie found with the pumpkin barfing- too funny!

Jori said...

Very fun Jan, I am going to use these.

Christie said...

So cute! I always cheat and buy a pumpkin carving kit. I'm so not creative!

Unknown said...

too bad they don't have barfing pumpking. i'm still totally doing it.

Darleen said...

That's awesome! Our pumpkin carving day is next Monday. I have a few I want to use.

Fantastic Five said...

i need these for next year when i do pumpkins again. so so cute!