10.04.2007

I Feel Loved -- Thank You!






I have the nicest friends and the past day has really made that clear to me. My foot is on fire (not literally, but it sure feels like it!) and I"m spaced out on vicoden (did I spell that right?) but my heart is full. You are the dearest, kindest, and most thoughtful friends any one person could be blessed with. Thank you! The treats and gifts are wonderful but for me, (as always), it's the sweet thoughtfulness and love that goes along with them that really mean the world to me.
In case you wonder -- let me fill you in on all the goodies above. Thanks to Kristi for the delicious cookies that were on the now-empty pink plate (they lasted a very short time - yum!), thanks to Miss Maya and her family for the cute daisies, to my awesome sister Val (who does not like anything to do with throwing up -- check Natalie's vomiting pumpkin!) and her hubby Keith for the beautiful yellow roses, to Heather, Holly, Jori and Tib (in alphabetical order!) for the fabulous cookie bouquet (and they taste every bit as good as they look!), to my Natalie for the awesome cinnamon roll caramel corn (also nearly gone, as you can see) as well as all the rides and trips and visits, and last but far from least, to my sweet friend Nat (another super Natalie) for the delicious cookies and BBQ beef sandwich fixin's. As you can tell by the empty plate, they too did not last long. Delicious!
This experience sure isn't fun, and I get the feeling it's going to last longer than I wish it would, but you guys are definitely helping me make the best of it. In fact, you are the best of it!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

8 comments:

Natalie Scott said...

Hmmmm, looks like you're in need of MORE goodies...you know, to numb the pain. Perhaps we'll pay another visit :o) Seriously, Jan, I hope you're back to normal real soon. You're NEEDed!

Kristi said...

Oh Jan, so sorry you're foot is still in pain. You are one very loved gal and we really hope you get well soon--Brinley was worried about you!! You are an amazing person and we will gladly bring by anything you might need (How's your Diet Coke supply? :)

Melissa said...

How cute was that blog? Glad there are lots of people taking care of you! Get better in a hurry!

tiburon said...

Sorry you are in pain! I hope you get some relief soon. It is so great there are so many people that love and take care of you!Those cookies are the best - I am glad you like them :)

Emily John said...

Oh you are so loved! Glad that you have plenty of people close to you to take of you!

Unknown said...

those pictures are hilarious! dad is a nut. and you've been showered with treats, lucky lady! lots o' people love you!

Marilee said...

It sure looks like you have been taken care of very well. Hopefully the next surgery will be easier for you.

Jori said...

I am glad you are getting a few treats to make you feel better. You are loved for sure.