10.18.2007

Fun Stuff!

How cute are these? Back a little while ago (probably not a year yet) I ran across the Alex Woo website and totally loved the single yellow gold note. It's literally a little chunk of gold, shaped like a note. I really debated about buying it as it was not cheap so it took me a little while to decide how badly I wanted it. But I finally gave in, bought it -- and I love it. I wear it all the time and it reminds me of how important music is to me and how thankful I am for it.

Check out others here: there are snowflakes, stars, numbers,letters, really quite a wide variety of things available. Fun stuff!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

do they have mickey ears? i love your note. it's very cute.

Jori said...

Very cute!

Melissa said...

Music goes straight to the soul! Wouldn't you agree?

Kristi said...

How cool are those? And so cute--the music note is perfect for you!!I need to go check out this site...

Emily John said...

Those are so cute! You find some cute stuff! Thanks for the link!

Darleen said...

I love Alex Woo...she's one of my inspirations.

Mel said...

Oh I love those. I need to get one for my momma, her being a piano teacher.