10.14.2007

Hallelujah! (or Yay for my Natalie!)

Yay for my Natalie! She paid a visit here tonight for dinner, and after I had her good and full, she allowed me to drag her into our office where she messed around, compared her blog's html to mine, cut, pasted, did it again, downloaded, uploaded, edited, saved, deleted -- and presto! Look at what she did for me! I just love it and (of course -- duh!) I just love her!

Now that's blog-worthy! Thanks, Nan! (*I wish I had a pic of her sitting in front of the computer, but no such luck. This one will have to do!)

15 comments:

hoLLy said...

yea for natalie! i knew she could do it!

Maren said...

That is awesome! It looks GORGEOUS! I ADORE the orange motif! :) I think mine needs to be tinkered with some more. I love your new look!

Unknown said...

wahoo that it actually worked!!! and i just posted your new banner. hope you like!

Jori said...

Wow Jan! Sweet daughter, sweet blog! You've got it all.:)

Natalie Scott said...

Beautiful, Jan! I love it...and I love how you love orange. I adore citrus colors.

Yay for Nat! She's a genius! Not to mention talented :o) I think I need to have her come over here sometime...

Heather said...

Very cute, I need to spend some time on mine here soon and make a few changes myself. I love the new look though.

Hayley said...

i love it jan! natalie rocks!

Kristi said...

Very very cute--I love it! Natalie knows her stuff and does a fabulous job!!!

Emily John said...

Wow you have one talented daughter! I LOVE the new blog and banner. I'm glad you can post pictures too!

tiburon said...

Looks great! Hooray for Natalie

Mel said...

Way to go Natalie!! It looks beautiful!

Melissa said...

It does look fantastic...that Natalie is one creative cat!

Darleen said...

It looks really good! Love it!

Holly O. said...

I love it too!!!

Cammie said...

Looks great! Of course!