10.14.2007

Help!

OK, so this non-techie really wanted a cute blog like lots of the rest of you have - and I figured I was slightly intelligent so also figured I could work it out myself. I found some instructions -- and followed them -- and nothing happened. So I pretty much gave up on it all and decided I'd just have to be myself (boring!)and leave the blog alone --(except for the banner - -(thanks to my friend Jill for that), but now when I try to add a picture, what I get is html gobbledegook. The same thing happens when I try to add a link so it's tied up in the menu above, I think. So until I can fix that, no pics. I know it's likely no one but me will miss that, but I kinda like putting pictures up!

Is there anyone there who could help with this? If so, let me know -- we can email and see what can be done. Sigh.

I hate being such a non-techie.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Love the new banner. Sorry about the mess with the pictures. Sadly I wouldn't be much help. I'm not too techie myself. Hope it gets fixed.

Unknown said...

i'm non techie, too, but i'll look at it when i come over later and see if i can do anything...

Emily John said...

I'm so non-techie. I'm sorry I wish I could help!

hoLLy said...

your new blog look is so so cute! i love it! i'm sure natalie can fix the picture problem.

Nat Lud said...

I am so jealous! I have been trying to work up a change but have baeen too dumb to figure it out. Maybe someday.