8.08.2007

Life Really is Good






I've already talked about how much I like the stuff from Life is Good but today I was checking in at their website, and they have new fall stuff up. I really like their t-shirts -- they are well made, don't shrink and last a long time. But I also love their messages -- that life is good, that we should stop and have fun, that we all need growth, and that we need to remember where we came from. (which reminds me of something I heard recently, in the latest Harry Potter movie: "Don't let your past dictate who you are but let it be part of who you become.") Good thought as we blend our pasts into our futures.
These designs came from the women's line but the men's is good too. Check it out.

7 comments:

Jori said...

How fun! I am going to their site right now.

Jan said...

Jori -- I just noticed that I got the link wrong -- it's corrected now! Sorry about that!

tiburon said...

Oooo looks like cute stuff! I want that "gotta run" shirt for my trainer! She would love that! Off to check it out... (Between you and Natalie I am going to go broke!)

Unknown said...

those are cute! i like the chocolate one and the bath one. oh, and the "grow" one. very cute.

Kristi said...

I like those t-shirts and I like that quote from Harry P! I love the gotta run t-shirt.

Darleen said...

I think I need one of those tshirts. Very simple but positive. And I remember that quote from Harry Potter--it definitely stuck out.

Mel said...

i loved that quote from harry! looks like cute stuff. i LOVE the bath one. adorable.