8.09.2007

Thanks, Jamie!

I was pleasantly surprised when I received a little package in the mail today. After I opened it, I found a very cute set of note cards and a little note from Jamie, who had had a guessing game on her blog. She reminded me that I had correctly guessed Baby Will's arrival date (Holly's new baby boy). Yay for me and my guessing skills -- and I even got a prize. How cool is that??


These are super cute note cards from SanLori - what you see above is exactly what I got minus the personalization. (good thing, right, since my name isn't Caroline Newton!) Love them, Jamie! You made my day. Thank you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i think it would be pretty funny if you sent out cards with someone else's name on them. mine are pink and brown - also polka dots, but different than yours. jamie rocks!!!

Jori said...

You girls are so smart. Quite the mother/daughter team

Kristi said...

How nice! Those are really cute cards--Jamie is one nice girl.

Jamie Harker said...

You're welcome Mrs. Jan! I'm glad you like them! I'm also glad I didn't send you some w/ that lady's name on them! haha.