8.28.2007

Shopping!!


Today Natie and I packed up the kiddoes and met our friend (and my counselor) Jane at the mall. We had such a good time -- Jane and I both did some returns, then the real shopping began and we had great luck with our mall finds today. Natalie found a cute top/dress at Old Navy, which I'm sure she'll fill you in on. She plans to wear it over black leggings and I'm sure will look awesome on her. (I didn't get to see it on as we were tag-teaming with dressing rooms and kiddoes at that point.

We found a wonderful little hat for Maya, to go with an outfit she has from the Gap (matches the outfit seen above) and is the perfect finishing touch. She also got a great shirt at Talbots, which was a bit of a surprise as I didn't even know they carried kids' stuff. They have a fun assortment of cute things, just FYI. I did well there too -- found a skirt to wear at my nephew's upcoming wedding, (pictured above in my messy closet) another skirt just because I liked it, and a top that's completely cute and will match a lot of what I already own. Much of it was heavily discounted which is always a plus.
Poor Mason! Once again, the boys don't do all that well on a girls' shopping trip. Lucky for him, he just doesn't care. As long as he got his lunch at Chick-Fil-A (he did) and his Snickerdoodle cookie from Nordstrom, he was happy. He's such a good shopper -- mostly wants to sit in the stroller and be cute and he's really good at that. Fun morning.

6 comments:

Jori said...

Cute skirt! Love it. I didn't know Talbot's carried kids clothes. We have one close by, I will have to check it out.

Maren said...

Adorable skirt! You can shop with/for me anytime! Sounds like you all had a fabulous day!

Unknown said...

mase really is the best shopper. he's such a good boy. but now he's so dang fast - and i hate chasing him. ah well. love your skirts, they are great. and i love my dress. i have it on now and it's so super cute and comfy. it's like an outfit that feels like you're wearing your pjs but actually looks cute! can't beat that! i do need to blog it.

Anonymous said...

sigh...you have the CUTEST skirts. Every Sunday i think to myself, "now that's something I would wear and love." I need to get out there and find me some stuff. You guys are brave shoppers...doing it with kids I mean. I gave up on that a long time ago (I'm just too lazy now!)

Darleen said...

Oooo...that cake mix looks yummy. I want to dig in.

Cammie said...

Fun shopping trip. Hurray for discounts!