7.11.2007

Bargains Galore

Yay for WalMart! I visited their school supply department today and was amazed at the prices. I picked up basic notebooks like this one for ten cents each (yes, you read right!). Also got a 2 pack of Elmer's glue sticks for twenty cents (yup, that's a dime a stick!).

And the best deal I think I found was this box of 24 Roseart crayons for twelve cents apiece. (If you prefer Crayola, they were a whopping twenty cents!) Amazing! I'm sure WalMart made nothing on these products and I for one appreciate the gesture. I know there are people out there who will struggle to get their kids prepared for back-to-school and this will be a huge help. As for me, I was able to stock up for our Primary closet -- now we have tons of new crayons and I spent under two dollars buying them. Love it!

5 comments:

Jori said...

Oh boy! I am so excited to go to Walmart. Those are great deals!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Yay for sale's on school supplies!! I have to do that shopping soon! And this year I have to buy for 3 kids!! Crazy, huh!! I will have 3 kids in school....and only Ella home with me!! Wow!! I can hardly believe how fast time has flown by! I am not sure I am ready for all this kids growing up stuff!:)

Hayley said...

i need to head over to walmart & get my notebooks for my student's journals for next year... yikes! thanks for letting me know they're on sale already!

Unknown said...

i love back to school time. i stock up on crayons for the whole year. usually i get enough to put in the goody bags at maya's birthday party, too. kids always love a new box of crayons.

Holly O. said...

Wow, great sale. Makes me think a trip to Walmart might be necessary!