7.09.2007

Gotta love Isaac!

We paid a fast visit to Target today and I came away with a prize -- this great Isaac Mizrahi skirt. I didn't try it on, knowing that we spend lots of Target time, so a return would be easy if I didn't like it. Wrong. I love it. I got it home and tried it on with a plain cream colored t-shirt that has some cute cut-outs around the neckline. It looked good and I have other things that will work well with it also. So for $24.99, I got something that I can wear with a variety of tops. Yay for Isaac and his affordable, cute stuff. Hey, I even have some very cute shoes that are perfect with it. A good morning shopping is better than almost anything!

7 comments:

Jori said...

Cute skirt! I love Isaac too!

hoLLy said...

Cool skirt! Yea for Target!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I wish I could have a fun morning of shopping!! I am SO blah, at this point I am not sure what will revive me!! hahaah!!! Awesome deal, though! I am back....and I'm happy!!!

Unknown said...

i'm glad it worked! i love isaac. he's my man.

Jan said...

Yay -- Sarah is home! Missed you!

Mel said...

cute skirt! love it!

Kristi said...

Very cute skirt. I must say every week at Church, I'm thinking, "Could Jan look cuter today in that skirt?" You need to take me skirt shopping some time ;)