7.05.2007

Shopping!

This morning Natalie and I and the kiddoes went out to San Marcos to the outlet malls there. (there are 2 right next to each other -- one is more high end than the other. I have to admit I liked the lower-end one better -- fits my budget a little more closely than the other one did!) We had a great time although neither of the kids were very into it (big surprise, right?). They did well, though, all things considered.

We also did well. Children's Place had some great sales, Gap Outlet had some good sales, and I managed to replace the bowls I've broken lately (klutz that I am!) at the Corningware Corelle and Revere Outlet -- and they were doing lots of things at 'buy one/get one free' so I got 6 bowls for the price of 3. With the 3 being so cheap, of course, the 6 were a real deal. I didn't need 6, but I figure that way I'm prepared for the inevitable when I break some more bowls. Which I will.

All in all, a fun morning and some good bargains too. Nothing wrong with that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is an amazing bunch of stores out there. we need to go back when we have no kids to tote and we're feeling rich. so, never, then. :) glad you found your bowls. i love my dress and maya loves hers, too.

hoLLy said...

I miss those outlets! They are awesom. We used to live not too far from them-which was very dangerous:) We were there way too often!

hoLLy said...

oops spelled awesome wrong

Kristi said...

I love the San Marcos outlet mall! I'm so glad you found some hot deals, now I need to head over there but don't tell my husband :) Like I could really sneak anything past him...Natalie--I'll watch the kiddos so you and your Mom can go to the Outlets. I'm serious, too!