7.14.2007

YUM!

Tonight for dinner, Mark, Math and I went to a place here in Austin called P. Terry's . It's a hamburger place that we had heard was very much like one of our other favorites, In-n-Out Burger (which we miss a lot - our proximity to In-N-Out in Vegas was great!) and our friends had said good things about P. Terry's.

The consensus was that it is great. Their fries are made from fresh potatoes in both places, burgers fresh cooked, great shakes -- what's not to like, right?
So now when we get the urge for an In-N-Out burger and it isn't possible, we know where to go -- P. Terry's has some good food!

6 comments:

Jori said...

We must be on the same wave length we had In-n-Out for din din tonight. Very tasty. Glad you found an acceptable substitute in good ol' Austin.

Sherri said...

My hubby finally got me to try
In-n-out (I first typed it In and Out, figured I would get laughed at :) ) I'm not really a hamburger person, but I loved them! It's a good thing we have to drive at least an hour to one. YUM!!!

hoLLy said...

In-N-Out is sooo good. Joey is from Southern California and misses those burgers. I've had it a few times and YUM! We never got to try Scotty P's-darn. Another burger place in Austin that we think is good is Dan's Hamburgers. Have you tried it? There is one in Buda near the Cracker Barrel. We think they have really good burgers. You should try it if you haven't already! I think there is also one off the 290 closer to you.

hoLLy said...

I meant to write P. Terry's, not Scotty P's. Oops.

Jan said...

We love Dan's -- there's not one too close but it's not that far either. I think they are great burgers!!

Kristi said...

I've seen this place, but we've never to tried it--thanks for the suggestion. I love a great burger joint! Maybe for FHE tonight :)