7.06.2007

One more good thought

"If you learn from your suffering, and really come to understand the lessons you were taught, you might be able to help someone else who's now in the phase you may have just completed. Maybe that's what it's all about after all. . . ." (Anonymous)


I believe that is what it's all about. We are all here to help each other along, to do what the Savior would do if He were here in person, to be His hands. I need to re-commit to continue to strive to do the best I can every day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a great one! that's going to have to go in the quote journal, too.

Darleen said...

I love that picture! I've never seen that one before. I have really come to understand and accept that quote. And that's what makes the atonement so great. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Kristi said...

This is a beautiful quote. And so very necessary for me today. Thank you very much for posting.

hoLLy said...

That is one of my favorite Greg Olsen paintings. And the quote was great-every time I read your blog I'm uplifted in some way. Thanks for that!