7.25.2007

I Love my Dentist (and other oxymorons!)

I have really crummy teeth, always have, and it's been a battle I've fought in every place we've lived. So knowing how many places we've lived, you can imagine how many dentists I've known -- many!! Some were good, some were bad, some were sort of indifferent -- but I have found me a winner this time.

I just got back from a visit with Dr. Jeff Brunson and again (I've been going there for the past year and a half or so) I had a really positive experience. He listens to what I have to say, he does not make cutting comments about how poor my teeth are (that has happened in the past, I assure you), and he is kind and gentle in his treatments. I rarely wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room, his staff is friendly, competent and generally wonderful, and I can't say enough about how much I recommend he and his office to anyone looking for a dentist.

Can't believe I'm rhapsodizing about my dentist -- but there you go. He has to be special if he's the topic of my blog entry!! He's great. Check him out.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i need to switch to him, especially after my annoying visit to longhorn dental.

Kristi said...

He sounds like a keeper. And quite handsome :) I wish we could go to him, but our insurance only lets us go to Castle...blah!

hoLLy said...

It is so hard to find a good dentist. I love my dentist we had in Corpus so much that we still go to him! We make trips down there several times a year to visit family, so we schedule our appointments around those times. We had tried a couple in Austin and hated them. They were either liars or rude. Maybe I'll give one in McKinney a try, but I just hate a bad dental experience.

Jan said...

Not only is he cute, but nice and funny too. And a good dentist on top of all the other stuff. He is a keeper.

Jamie Harker said...

OMG I love that you have a picture of your dentist! hahahah! Is he single?

Jan said...

Isn't he a cute one? Sadly for the females of the world, he is married and has a cute little boy. I even met his wife and son once -- like I said, very personable and such a good guy and good dentist too.