7.10.2007

Hello Kitty!

Maya was thrilled today to discover that McDonalds is now giving Hello Kitty stuff out in their Happy Meals as prizes for girls. I did a little research and discovered that they will be doing Hello Kitty till August 2 -- so there is plenty of time to make sure we do enough trips to Mickey D's so that she can get all the treasures. Today she got a Hello Kitty style kit, which included a comb and several hair clippies. There's also going to be a school kit, a sticker kit, a Hello Kitty zip-up purse (they call it an 'accessory' but I know a little coin purse when I see one!), a Hello Kitty diary, Hello Kitty lip gloss, a Hello Kitty glamour kit, and a Hello Kitty artist kit. This looks like a lot of trips to McD's but that's OK with me as long as they keep selling me my Diet Coke and my grilled honey mustard snack wraps!

5 comments:

Mel said...

i love hello kitty! i'll have to tell my sister, her little girl would love it!

Jori said...

Kaitlin just got the school kit. It is really cute, She loves it!

Unknown said...

hoo-ray for hk! they look like such cute prized. something that's not a total piece of crap for a change! :)

Kristi said...

Yay! Natalie just told me about this as well, and we are headed there tomorrow for lunch--Brinley will love Hello Kitty Happy Meal!

hoLLy said...

My girls each got that same styling kit on Saturday and LOVE it. Who doesn't love Hello Kitty? We've got all kinds of Hello Kitty stuff at ours house with 3 little girls. We will probably be heading to Mc D's weekly for the next month!