7.26.2007

Sight-Seeing

As I drove home from Natalie's house today, I passed one of those little VW bugs that are used by the MoreHands Maid Service. It cracks me up every time because I always look to see if the hand on the roof of the bug is doing something other than the five finger wave -- you know, like the hang loose thing, or the thumbs-up thing, or maybe even the middle finger salute. I know, I know. But it caught my eye and made me laugh today and I must have needed it -- it's still raining. And it must have interested me a little because I checked out their website. I was delighted to find that you can get an estimate online and actually 'order' your house cleaning services that way, putting all your information and 'order' in a shopping cart. For me, not having to call someone is a real plus. Someday when I feel less guilty about it, I may even take them up on their convenience! For now I'll continue to smile and check out their rooftop greeting.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Hee hee. The hand gestures it can make...

Unknown said...

those are some fun cars. that's who i had do your house when you were out of town that time. because heaven forbid i do it myself!

tiburon said...

That would crack me up!! Especially if it did different hand gestures! :)

Heather said...

Wouldn't that be nice? I have been wondering about ordering up some house cleaning here too. :)

Anonymous said...

You'ld have to clean your house first. I'm sure you wouldn't want to have them come into a mess.

Jan said...

That's my sweetie -- he knows I wouldn't let them come to clean without me cleaning first!