7.13.2007

Thought for Today

A few years back, a girl teaching the RS Homemaking lesson (pre-Enrichment!) started her lesson with this thought and I liked it so much that I saved it.

"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." (Buddha)

So today I'm going to be thankful for lots of things, and certainly for the fact that I didn't die!! Good old Buddha!

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

That quote is great! Too funny!

Jori said...

that is good! I am putting that in my quote book.

Jill said...

That is a great quote! Now I can have that to repeat to myself when I have days like today...at least I didn't die!

Sherri said...

Some days that's about all you can be grateful for! But at least you have that!!