7.24.2007

Can't Browse at Target (to the tune of "Can't Smile Without You")

So today Natalie and I went to Target to 'browse' (who are we kidding? we can't go to Target and browse! When will we learn???) and of course, found many wonderful things we both 'needed'. I have been looking for new bedding for the double bed in my guest room, and Natalie took me back to see the set she had posted on her blog a couple of days ago. I liked it a lot and decided that it would look good in that room -- so I picked it up, and then was convinced that i needed a new set of sheets too that would sort of tie in with the comforter. I've been looking for new guest room bedding online and it would have cost a lot more than what I paid -- but it's interesting that for us, Target just isn't a spectator sport. We have to get in and participate. Sigh. But I can't wait to get that bedding on the bed upstairs! Way cute.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, target was really working us over today, was it not? holy cow. but i love the bedding. too cute.

Jori said...

I think that bedding is fabulous! Target sucks me in too. I will intend on running in for one 5.00 bottle of cleanser, and come out with an entire cart of "must have" items.

hoLLy said...

i can't walk out of target empty handed. never have, never will.

Kristi said...

I'm the same way--never just a couple of things, there are just too many cute things I want. LOVE the bedding!

Rebecca said...

Is is possible to leave Target without spending large amounts of money? I thought that was a requirement??? Cute bedding!

Jill said...

I went in there last night to get one pack of Princess sandwich bags from the dollar spot and 15 dollar spot items later I finally left. Gets me every time!

tiburon said...

The bedding is great! I swear Target is evil. I live in that place :)