7.08.2007

I think it went OK!

This is me after Primary today. It went very well -- in fact, I think we had a ball. For me, I just love being in there with the children and spending the time with them. But I want it to be good time for them too -- not boring, not lame, and not so fun that we get out of control because then I have to send the Jrs. off to class hysterical and that's so not fair to the teachers. I want them to feel the spirit and learn gospel principles. (that's asking a lot, isn't it? Maybe that's why I really sweat over doing Sharing Times. I want them to be great!) Anyhow -- we had a ball. My little make-do costumes worked out well, and I think the kids liked it. I liked it, that's for sure. I love seeing the kids all involved and engaged in gospel learning -- and having fun at the same time. That's the best way to sneak some learning past them. They think they're having fun, but we know they are learning and building testimonies. Love it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds to me like it rocked! and that is SO not you saying hooray. not even close.

Kristi said...

That picture is hilarious, by the way. :) Sharing time really did go well, and the costumes were great--the kids loved it and I think it's great to switch things up like that to make sure they are learning the gospel.

hoLLy said...

Funny picture. Glad your sharing time went so well! I knew it would of course! You are so cool!